Joining Chapter One does come with a few rules and regulations that we encourage all new members and old members to follow. The following is a list of what we expect of all our members.
- Preferred Age of 18 or older: We are a mature clan and would like to keep it that way. If you do not meet our preferred age requirement that doesn't mean you can not be accepted. We just expect you to be mature and courteous as an adult would.
- Donations: We do not have a minimum donation requirement. Here at Chapter One we donate anything and everything. In other words, what you request for you will most likely receive. Our only rule is to keep a 1:2 ratio with your donations and received troops.
- Drama/Cursing: Cursing in our clan is not considered bad if it is done in a controlled manner. Out of control cursing is not allowed and will not be accepted. Drama with other members or fights will also not be allowed. If you have an issue, take it up with any other elder/co-leader/leader.
- Visiting: We do allow members to visit friends or other clans that they have ties to. However, we encourage that members visit at the end of each 2 week cycle to allow donation stats to be accurate. Please ask someone before visiting another clan. We also do not tolerate visits right before, or during a clan war.
- Requesting For Troops: Here in Chapter One we have no limits on what you request for. We simply ask that you read others requests so that everyone can get what they want. However, when requesting big troops expect a delay or no troops at all. However, normally one of our members will take care of your needs.
- Inactivity: We do encourage all members to be as active as possible, however we do realize that everyone has busy times in their life. If you need to go away for some time or can't play as much, just let an elder or leader know so we know what to expect from you.
- Chat: At Chapter One we have a good reputation of having a very fun and ongoing chat. We want all members to engage in conversation from time to time. We want to get to know all of you!